Data protection at a glance
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Solicomp GmbH, Böhmerwaldstr. 42a, 82538 Geretsried – Germany
Phone: +49 (0)8171 999 38 0
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right of correction or deletion,
Right to restrict processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
Transient Cookies (in addition b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we have entered into promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners.
Our Internet pages use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files and do not cause any damage to your device. They are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your device. Session cookies are automatically deleted after your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them yourself or your web browser automatically deletes them.
In some cases, cookies from third-party companies can also be stored on your device when you enter our website (third-party cookies). These enable us or you to use certain third-party services (e.g. cookies for processing payment services).
Cookies have different functions. Numerous cookies are technically necessary because certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or to display advertising.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process (necessary cookies) or to provide certain functions you want (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping cart function) or to optimize the website (e.g. cookies to measure the web audience) on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, unless a different legal basis is given. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. If consent to the storage of cookies has been requested, the cookies concerned are stored exclusively on the basis of this consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR); the consent can be revoked at any time.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you of this separately within the scope of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
Cookie consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses the cookie consent technology from Borlabs Cookie to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document them in compliance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is saved in your browser, in which the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent is saved. This data is not passed on to the Borlabs Cookie provider.
The recorded data is saved until you ask us to delete it or until you delete the Borlabs cookie yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory statutory retention periods remain unaffected. Details on data processing by Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the visitors preferences selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.|
|Cookie runtime||1 year|
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the current language.|
|Cookie runtime||1 year|
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
|Purpose||Google cookie for website analysis. Generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Cookie runtime||2 years|
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If External Media cookies are accepted, access to those contents no longer requires manual consent.
|Purpose||Used to unblock Google Maps content.|
|Cookie runtime||6 month|