General data protection notice
of the solicomp GmbH
The protection of your personal data is a high priority forSOLiCOMP GmbH. It is important to us to inform you about what personal data is collected, how it is used and what rights and objection options you have.
1. where can I find the information that is important to me?
This General Data Protection Notice provides an overview of the points that generally apply to the processing of your data bySOLiCOMP GmbH. At www.solicomp.de/en/privacy-policy you will find further information and can view supplementary data protection notices of SOLiCOMP GmbH.
2. on what legal basis does SOLiCOMP GmbH process my data?
We process your data in accordance with the rules of the European and German data protection laws (the regulations mentioned below are those of the European General Data Protection Regulation, DSGVO for short), i.e. only to the extent and for as long as:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (Art. 6 para. (1) lit. b)GDPR) or
- you have given appropriate consent to the processing (Art. 6para. (1) lit.a)DSGVO), e.g. for sending a newsletter by email,or
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, e.g. in the following cases: Acquisition, marketing and sales, information on product changes or product discontinuations, assertion of claims, defense in legal disputes, detection and elimination of misuse, prevention and investigation of criminal acts, ensuring the secure IT operation ofSOLiCOMP GmbH (Art. 6 para. (1) lit.f)DSGVO) or
- it is necessary due to legal requirements, e.g. storage of documents for commercial and tax purposes (Art. 6 para. (1) lit.c)GDPR) or
- it is in the public interest according to Article6 par. (1) lit.e)DSGVO is necessary, e.g. in the context of the prevention of disease or in the area of public health.
3. what rights do i have?
You have the right,
- a) to request information on the categories of data processed, the purposes of processing, any recipients of the data, the planned storage period (Art. 15 GDPR);
- b) to demand the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (Art. 16 GDPR);
- c) to revoke a given consent at any time with effect for the future (Art.7 Para. 3 GDPR);
- d) in certain cases, within the framework of Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of data – in particular insofar as the data is no longer required for the intended purpose or is processed unlawfully, or you revoke your consent (see letter c) or have declared an objection(see letter h);
- e) under certain conditions, to demand the restriction of data insofar as deletion is not possible or the obligation to delete is disputed (Art. 18 GDPR);
- f) to data portability, i.e. you can receive your data that you have provided to us in a common machine-readable format such as CSV and, if necessary, transfer it to others (Art. 20 GDPR);
- g) complain about the data processing to the competent supervisory authority(Art. 77 GDPR). The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection, which you can reach under the following contact details:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection (BayLDA)
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 13 00
- h) In addition, you have the right to object to data processing that is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest gem. Article6 Para. (1) lit. f) GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation (Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR).
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact details provided in paragraph 10. The same applies if you have questions about data processing in our company.
4. does SOLiCOMP GmbH perform credit checks and cooperate with credit agencies and other companies to minimize risks?
Yes, SOLiCOMP GmbH carries out a credit check prior to the conclusion of the contract and in the event of relevant changes to the contract, such as a change in bank details, if it is to provide services that will only be remunerated at a later date. The purpose is to protect against payment defaults. To check your creditworthiness, we use data about you and payment experience from existing contracts. This includes information such as your name, address, date of birth and customer number, the duration of your contracts, your order history, payment transactions and sales figures. If existing data is not sufficient for a check, we also obtain information from credit agencies and collection agencies. For this purpose, we transmit to them your name, address and date of birth. We cooperate with the following credit agencies and debt collection companies: CreditreformAG.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 para. (1) lit.b)and f)of the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. will my data be used for advertising purposes?
SOLiCOMP GmbH uses your e-mail address to send you interesting information and offers for similar goods or services to the one you ordered. This use can be objected to at any time: by telephone at+49 (0) 8171 999 38 0, by e-mail email@example.com or by post to SOLiCOMP GmbH, Böhmerwaldstr. 42a, 82538 Geretsried. This is done on the basis of Article 6 para. (1) lit. f) GDPR in conjunction with §7 para. 3 UWG.
You may also receive promotional information from us by mail within the scope of Article 6 (1) lit. f) DSGVO in conjunction with §7 UWG, unless you have objected to this. The objection is possible by telephone.
In addition, we use your personal data for advertising only if you have consented. You can revoke your consent at any time for the future. We point out the possibility of revocation when obtaining consent.
Different regulations may apply when you are online, i.e. surfing our Internet pages. Information on this can be found in the data protection information of the respective online offer.
6. how is my data handled when I apply?
If you send us your personal application documents as part of an application, we will process the data you provide exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the application process and, if necessary, for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship. Your data will be stored for as long as is necessary to make a decision about your application. If an employment relationship is established, your data will be processed accordingly at SOLiCOMP GmbH. If no employment relationship is established, your data will be deleted six months after completion of the application process. The original application documents received by mail will be returned to you or destroyed after six months. This does not apply if legal provisions prevent deletion, if further storage is necessary for the purpose of evidence or if you have expressly consented to longer storage.
7. to whom does SOLiCOMP GmbH pass on my data?
To so-called processors, which are companies that we commission with the processing of data (service providers, vicarious agents, etc.) within the framework provided by law (Art. 28 DSGVO). SOLiCOMP GmbH remains responsible for the protection of your data even in this case. We commission companies in the following areas in particular: IT, sales, marketing, finance, consulting, customer service, human resources, logistics and printing.
To payment processing providers with whom we cooperate in the area of card payments (direct debit/girocard/credit cards). When paying by card, we transmit your personal data either to Concardis GmbH or to transact Elektronische Zahlungssysteme GmbH.
To other cooperation partners who provide services for you or in connection with your SOLiCOMP contract on their own responsibility. This is the case if you order services of such partners from us or if you consent to the integration of the partner or if we integrate the partner on the basis of a legal permission.
Due to legal obligations, we are required by law in certain cases to transmit certain data to the requesting government agency.
8. where will my data be processed?
Your data will generally be processed in Germany and in the European Union. If, in exceptional cases, your data is also processed in countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area (i.e. in so-called third countries), this will be done if you have expressly consented to this or if it is necessary for us to provide our services to you or if it is provided for by law (Art. 49 GDPR). Furthermore, your data will only be processed in third countries if certain measures ensure that an adequate level of data protection exists (e.g. adequacy decision of the EU Commission or so-called appropriate safeguards, Art. 44ff. GDPR).
9. how long will my data be stored?
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
10. who is responsible for data processing? Who is my contact if I have questions about data protection at SOLiCOMP GmbH or would like to exercise my rights under paragraph 3?
Phone: +49 (0) 8171 999 83 0
Or you can contact our company’s data protection officer, who can be reached at the following contact details:
Telephone: +49 (0) 8171 42 88 55 0